Forbole, a dynamic crypto and web3 startup founded in 2017, specializes in delivering infrastructure, staking-related services, and software development for a diverse range of blockchain networks, institutions, and end-users. As of 2023, we are proud to support and develop tools for over 60 networks, including notable ones like Ethereum, Solana, Cosmos, Injective, Wormhole, MultiversX, Radix, Sui, Oasis Network, and SSV. Our efforts have culminated in managing a total staked value that exceeds $100 million. We are committed to providing secure, reliable, and innovative solutions that drive the long-term development of the crypto and web3 space.
We are hiring a Junior Infrastructure Engineer in Hong Kong to support our staking service and node operation.
- Implement secured, robust and high-performing institutional-grade blockchain network infrastructure
- Provisioning and automating the provision of server infrastructure, including blockchain nodes and application backends
- Monitoring uptime and performance of systems
- Responding to incidents in a timely manner;
- Research and integrate new technologies into the company's infrastructure operation.
- Troubleshoot network-related incidents, perform reviews and make improvements to the facility
- Perform periodic resiliency testing
- 1-3 years of infrastructure/DevOps/system engineering experience
- Proficient in Linux system administration
- Experienced in automation using ansible/bash or similar technologies
- Skilled in database administration, particularly PostgreSQL or similar systems
- Competent in configuring and managing reverse proxies, with expertise in nginx or similar technologies
- Familiarity with IP networking concepts
- Proficient in monitoring systems, utilizing tools such as Prometheus and Grafana
- Hands-on experience with bare metal server and rack deployments
- Excellent self-learning capabilities, teamwork, independent thinking, strong sense of responsibility, ownership and self-motivation
- Enthusiastic in exploring the future development of crypto and web3
- Conversational spoken and written English
- Hybrid work mode
- Flexibility to work according to timezones in Asia, Europe, and/or the US occasionally
- Demonstrates a strong startup mindset
Candidates interested in the position are invited to submit their resume and a cover letter, including their expected salary to [email protected]