We advocate for the use of decentralization to improve our world which is dominated by a handful of centralized powers. Blockchain is a means to an end.
Founded in October 2017 in Hong Kong, Forbole is an early-stage blockchain startup that is generating revenue. We are one of the leading validators and contributors in Cosmos, or call it the internet of blockchains. As of 23 Jun 2019, we have over US$30M of crypto assets under delegation. We have created Big Dipper, an award-winning block explorer for Cosmos ecosystem used by people from over 130 countries. We are also developing Desmos with Cosmos SDK, which is a chain to serve as a regional hub in Southeast Asia and South China with a specific focus on decentralized community applications.
Our goal is to build a decentralized and international team who are true believers in decentralization and token economy. Currently we are building our early core team in Hong Kong and Taipei. We work in an agile and lean startup style. Fail mindfully and fast, then move on.
Being our UX team:
Our strategic position is being the bridge between protocols and mass market. UX is crucial to the wide adoption of decentralized applications and token economy. Big Dipper is a vivid example of how we can contribute to this space.
Role: UX Designer
- As our first UX designer, you will be responsible for everything about UX, UI and marketing design for Forbole, Big Dipper and Desmos.
- Collaborate with the engineers and community to evaluate the user requirements
- Design the process flows, user stories, wireframes and mockups for our projects
- Troubleshoot UX problems and conduct user testing iteratively
- At least 4 years of solid experience in web/app/software UX and UI design
- Excellent proficiency in interactive and usability design
- Excellent knowledge in web standards
- A golden opportunity to co-build a rising startup in a rising industry that have the ambition to change the status quo of the centralized internet
- Remote working
- Salary + equity + token
- Believer in blockchain, decentralization and crypto
- Founder’s mindset
If you are interested, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].