We advocate for the use of decentralization to improve our world which is dominated by a handful of centralized powers. Blockchain is a means to an end.
Founded in October 2017 in Hong Kong, Forbole is an early-stage blockchain startup that is generating revenue. We are one of the leading validators and contributors in Cosmos, or call it the internet of blockchains. As of 23 Jun 2019, we have over US$30M of crypto assets under delegation. We have created Big Dipper, an award-winning block explorer for Cosmos ecosystem used by people from over 130 countries. We are also developing Desmos with Cosmos SDK, which is a chain to serve as a regional hub in Southeast Asia and South China with a specific focus on decentralized community applications.
Our goal is to build a decentralized and international team who are true believers in decentralization and token economy. Currently we are building our early core team in Hong Kong and Taipei. We work in an agile and lean startup style. Fail mindfully and fast, then move on.
Being part of our engineering team:
You will collaborate with top-class blockchain people in ecosystems such as Cosmos, Polkadot and Solana. You will use tools and languages such as Cosmos SDK, Tendermint Core, Substrate, Go, Rust. You will co-build Desmos.
Role: Product Manager
- This is a product and project manager role with strong technical background
- Work with the co-founder and engineers to plan features and milestones of our projects
- Blockchain product-based research, planning, and prototype;
- Project management including project launch analysis, roadmap planning, prototype and feature design;
- Product design, development, testing, release and operation;
- Establish processes to write scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
- Provide mentorship and guidance to the engineers
- Play a key role in architectural and design decisions in conjunction with the co-founder
- Be an indispensable part of building our engineering culture
- Work with the co-founder to build and manage a strong engineering team
- At least 6 years solid experiences in software engineering, product management and project management
- Familiar with product design software and the whole process of project launch, feature design, follow up, deliver, and result evaluation;
- Solid engineering practices such as testing methodology and documentation
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- The ability to take ownership and see initiatives through
- Excellent communication skills;
- Bachelor degree in computer science, engineering or relevant field;
Below experience/skills will be a plus:
- Core infrastructure software and/or distributed systems
- Experience in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Hyperledger or other blockchain related open-source projects;
- Open source experience
- A golden opportunity to co-build a rising startup in a rising industry that have the ambition to change the status quo of the centralized internet
- Flexible work schedule
- Salary + equity + token
- Believer in decentralization and crypto
- Founder’s mindset
- Can be based in Hong Kong or Taipei
If you are interested, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].