Forbole, founded in October 2017 by Kwun Yeung and Terence Lam, is a seed-stage blockchain startup in Hong Kong. We are developing a decentralized ecosystem for various blockchain applications and users which will include a token crowdfunding platform backed by a referral-based business social network. Our goal is to help businesses of all scales to join the internet of blockchains and get listed in a brand new way.
We use Cosmos SDK and Tendermint to develop our own blockchain, and we are 1 of the 27 confirmed projects in Cosmos & Tendermint Ecosystem. We may be one of the very few startups who is building their own blockchains.
We are currently building our early team. We are recruiting for an undergraduate as Marketing Executive who can work full-time in this summer and continue to work as part-time after the summer.
- Marketing research on topics such as blockchain, cryptos, ICO, whitepapers, fundraising.
- Copywriting for our marketing contents on website, social media, press release and other online/offline channels;
- Generating creative idea for marketing campaigns such as video and social media feeds;
- Maintain our community on channels such as LinkedIn, Telegram, Medium, Facebook;
- Undergraduate/Graduate from Business, Marketing, PR, Communications, Journalism, Design, Technology related disciplines
- Enthusiastic in blockchain and cryptos;
- Excellent command of English; Native in Cantonese /Mandarin/another foreign language will be an advantage;
- Interested in working for startups;
- Very active, sophisticated and influential social media user;
If you are interested, please send your resume, portfolio, current and expected package and whatever you think can help us to understand you more to [email protected].