The Big Dipper is an opensource explorer tool to monitor the status of any Cosmos compatible blockchain using the BPoS. We aim to provide a better user experience with nearly real-time response to show different information and metrics in different aspects regarding the network. We utilize different endpoints from Tendermint, Cosmos SDK and the Command Line Interface to aggregate data into a single web interface.
Currently, the Big Dipper offers the following features.
- Monitor the consensus status of the network
- View blocks created time and number of transactions
- Monitor the change of validating power
- Show short term uptime and latest seen time of validators
- Track proposals creation, details and status update
- Easy to switch colour theme with any Bootstrap CSS themes.
We do not stop here. We keep enhancing the Big Dipper to show more information about the Cosmos. Features on user registration, status alerts, WebSocket event subscription on transactions, Prometheus metrics integration, etc. will be available very soon. Stay tuned.
You are welcome to give us feedbacks and fork the project to run with your blockchains. Please visit the project Github.